Sunday, January 26, 2020

a butthole post....

a post about art and the asshole

(a not possible on tumblr post)


Many great options for a hike in the San Francisco Bay Area...and many places that I find sexually arousing!!! Here are a few....

ABANDONED BUILDING by STINSON BEACH


at an abandoned building

GOLDEN GATE - MARIN HEADLANDS


viewing the Golden Gate Bridge on a foggy day

view of the bridge (from the north)

abandoned artillery mount

play time in an abandoned structure

another view of the golden gate bridge...fog lifting at last

view from below


MENDOCINO COUNTY - EEL RIVER


perfect place for a naked swim on a hot day

mud play on the shore

opened up to suggestions


plan to post again soon!!!

9 comments:

  1. WellCUMmed back with your post!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...you are part of what inspired me! I have figured out how to make blogger work on my cell...so all the advantages of blogspot are back...and I can comment on your great blog posts once more!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly, I believe that the blogspot platform is ideal for dialogue and for comments.

      Delete
  3. Luke:
    You have published some beautiful asses all right. That last photo is particularly EXCITING. Did you read my comments a couple of blogs/weeks ago ? Thanks and welCUM back for sure. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks or your comments, caro Tony! ...and yes, I smdud read you previous comments too!

      Delete
  4. Photo number 4 of a circumcised cock and ass hole, are their yours by any chance ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thought so. Surely would love touching them with my hands and MY OWN(Know what I mean ?)

      Delete
  5. ...would certainly enjoy your touch!!!

    ReplyDelete