Sunday, April 23, 2017

work of richa777 (tumblr)


Busy of late, so neglecting my blog and blogger buddies...my bad...but still surfing the net is search of the finest erotic images. @richa777 is definitely one of those with some really fine images I would like to share:















I do have a tumbler site now @678Luke (“sucking” – so to speak - too much of my free time) as do some of my blogger buddies (Mark Greene at @themoistspot and Gabriel @thebarefootguy ....both very worth checking out if you have not done so already.

6 comments:

  1. nice pics!

    I'm following all of your tumbl sites with my http://menforxersex.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment Xersex...and also for reminding me of your tumblr blog...it's hot and I like it a lot. ....and I am now following you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Luke I just found out and I will look at it. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Luke, I opened it, maybe I am too old, but all I saw was the picture of the same African American guy and NOTHING ELSE. Am I missing a central point ?
      Incidentally the photos published here are beautiful. Nice uncut dicks, nice pubes. Very manly.....
      Ciao, Tony

      Delete